Breakfast with Sebba
Wake Up with Sebba every morning from 6 on Spirit 102.9 Broome
Born and bred in Melbourne amongst wind, rain and Footy. Sebba moved to North Western Australian in 2012 in search of year round sunny skies and beaches.
Originally from Moonee Ponds in the north west of Melbourne, well known for its most famous resident Dame Edna Everage, luckily Sebba doesn’t have purple hair or wear shiny pink glasses, He takes a more manly approach.
Sebba started his radio career in Port Hedland hosting the Arvo Show, but now comes to Broome to enjoy the ‘slightly greener’ and chilled out lifestyle that the town has to offer to wake-up with you every weekday for Brekky.
The best thing about Broome, ‘it’s hard not to get swept up in it’
After studying at the Melbourne Radio School, he started up a few community radio shows in Melbourne and travelled across the USA and Canada, also working at Maine Teen Camp during the summer period re-visiting his teenage years and meeting people from all across the globe.
When Sebba got back he decided that he loved the sun too much and moved to WA to kick-start his Radio career.
Sebba is a Music lover and enthusiast and a huge supporter of the Essendon Football Club, payed up and proud every year (even 2013!)
• Road Runner hits the streets of Broome everyday at 7.50am and 8.10am with heaps of free stuff
• Chance to win the Album of the Week each and every morning after 8am
• Free Fuel Fridays
• Your day by the Stars and daily Lotto results at 7.15am
• Spirit 102.9’s Restaurant of the Month
• At the Movies every Wednesday at 8.30am free ticket giveaways
• Birthday Book at 7.30am each Morning
• Weekly segments with Pindan Labour Solutions and Consumer Protection
• 80’s Lunch Roll between 12 and 1 every weekday